We took a little vacation to Montana for the 4th of July. It was a riot. Taegen and Kyler got to meet a bunch of people for the first time. Ryan's grandma has a cabin on Flathead lake and so we stayed in the cabin and had a grand ole time. We got there at 1 a.m. on Saturday morning (3 a.m. our time) after 5 hours on an airplane, 6 hours in two different airports and an hour drive. A long plane ride for such a quick trip but it was worth it. Saturday I went wake boarding (no pictures to prove it) but I really did and Ryan went knee boarding and looked oh so hot. It reminded me of the man I fell in love with...crazy and somewhat of a rebel. Also, on Saturday Taegen and Kyler went on their first boat ride and LOVED it. Kyler sat there and giggled the entire ride and Taegen just sat there. However, Taegen did love helping grandpa Gage drive the boat. When Taegen had the wheel we just went in circles but he thought that was great. I think Taegen threw in about 4,978,876 rocks into the water. He threw rocks all day long and loved it. We also found time to golf and popular to contrary belief...it was quite fun. I had an average of 7 on each hole (if you don't count the 11 and 14 I got on holes 6 and 7). My hubby did much better than that....if my memory serves me well and I think it does...he was the best golfer out of the bunch.
We celebrated July 4th on July 3rd with Fireworks since we were flying on the fourth. Taegen loved the sparklers...Kyler didn't (but who would if they flicked up and burned you). It was quite fun and the boys loved to watch the fireworks...they weren't scared at all. So...in essence our vacation was a blast. It was way fun to see everyone and spend time with Ryan's family...even if they are the IN-LAWS!!! Enjoy the photos - I only picked 13 out of 400 - pretty good!
Kyler loved the boat!
Boat Captains!
Grandpa Gage and Taegen
Kyler Joe
Taegen loved the water and throwing rocks.
The wonderful golfers:
Reid, Ryan and me.
Cute Family Photo

The whole gang on the boat.
Taegen boy!

Taegen's first sparklers.
Kyler with his boat!
Ryan showing off his skill.
Krista posing like the model she is with Kyler.