Five things I was doing 10 years ago.
1. Just got my license
2. Driving a 1965 white chevrolet three on the tree truck.
3. Training for Cross Country at good ole Davis High School.
4. Working at Cherry Hill Pie Pantry.
5. Babysitting Creed and Sandee (Hayes wasn't born)
My to-do list today.
1. Shower
2. At least put on mascara
3. Figure out what to do about buying a van
4. Take Taegen, Kyler and Ryan to the park
5. Finish this top 5 list thingy.
Snacks I enjoy.
1. Ice Cream - Turtle Sundae from Ritters.
2. Cold Grapes
3. Muffins or bread
4. Homemade cookies
5. Wacky Cake
Songs I know the lyrics to.
1. I'm to sexy for my shirt - Ryan's favorite
2. There's a Skunk in my trunk - Taegen and Kyler's favorite.
3. Happy Birthday
4. Most (ok some) country songs on the radio.
5. Because of you - Reba McEntire and Kelly Clarkston
Things I would buy if I was a millionaire.
1. A new van
2. Lots into savings and retirement because I worry about money too much.
3. Clothes
4. New living room furniture for our house and a new kitchen table.
5. A Chevy Tahoe for Ryan fully loaded
Bad Habits
1. Not shaving my legs often enough
2. too impatient
3. eating unhealthy but super yummy goodies
4. sleeping in instead of running in the morning
5. comparing myself to others
Things I would never wear again.
1. spandex pants
2. leotards
3. big hairbows
4. legwarmers
5. New Kids on the Block t-shirt
Things I like to do.
1. sleep
2. rollerblade
3. play outside
4. eat
5. watch tv
Favorite Toys.
1. doll that eats and poops
2. pogo stick
3. cell phone
4. wagon
5. computer
People I tag.
1. Melanie
2. Panda
3. Kim
4. Jenn
5. Heather