Wednesday, October 17, 2007
What a stupid day!
So yesterday was just a normal day. Kyler's therapist came at 12:30 and worked with Kyler. When she left Taegen followed her out so I grabbed Kyler and we all went to go get the mail. We came back to the house and I turned the door knob and it was locked. I pulled on the door (stupid I know) and heard the door click. I checked every door and window but to no avail. All my neighbors were gone. I finally found a neighbors house that was open so I let myself in to use their phone. I tried calling Ryan but he didn't recognize the number so he didn't answer. So I called my trusty ole' friend Melissa. She grabbed her two kids and an extra carseat and came to my rescue. Then I had to stay at her house until 6:30 (4 1/2 hours after I arrived). I didn't have a cell phone, diapers, sippy cup....anything. Luckily she has a little one so she did have all the necessary items. (Thanks Melisssa for taking me and my boys in...honestly, I don't know what I would have done without you. Now you can mark that up on your service list!!) At any rate, I was still a total inconvenience. When Ryan finally came to my rescue with a house key...I was exhausted. So...that was my stupid mistake on a stupid day! Argh!