Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Christmas Came Early!
Christmas came early to our house. We celebrated Christmas on Sunday morning. Why...you ask? Well, we are going to Hawaii and then to Utah for Christmas and New Years so we had to celebrate early. It just so happened that Church was cancelled on Sunday do to a snow storm (these mid-westerners don't really know how to deal with snow...the whole state stops if there is a storm). Anyways, so we each got to open our christmas presents and it was a gay ole' time. I got shoes. Ryan got a drink/shake maker thingy. Taegen and Kyler got 3 toys - a peg board, a dress-a-pillar and stacking cups. Woohoo! So fun! The first picture in the slide show is of me and Ryan in our costumes that we wore for the ward talent show. We did a version of Dancing With The Stars and we won. Yeah!! I think it was the outfits and not the dancing but hey. Well, Enjoy the slide show and we will think of you as we sit on the nice warm beaches in Hawaii. Adios - oh, and Merry Christmas!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Love the Dancing with the Stars get up :-) Cute pics. Are you meeting people in Hawaii, or is it just your little family's vacation? How fun...have fun!
I love the slide show! I want to celebrate Christmas early! I want to go to Hawaii! I want...wait...this is the season of giving not wanting. My bad! Hope you guys made a snow man or something and have fun in Hawaii!
Post a Comment