Sunday, November 2, 2008

More Strider Pictures

The boys are becoming well adjusted to having a baby and LOVE to hold him and give him his binky. Strider is super cute and we are loving having him at home with us. Krista and Strider came home from the hospital on Tuesday. Grandma Stapp has been here all week helping and cooking and playing with the boys. It has been SUPER helpful. She left today and we are all sad and crying because of it. Thanks mom for coming out and being so fun with the boys and doing so much for us. Your fabulous!! Strider had his one week appointment and weighed 9 lbs 8 oz and was 21 1/4 inches long. He is so cute (he must take after his daddy). Seriously, he is so easy and fun and we love him to pieces.

4 comments:

Kasi said...

Okay, he is just amazingly cute! I love that he already has chubby cheeks! And the new banner picture with all the boys is adorable!!!!!

RoseAnna said...

Oh Krista...he is so so cute! I love the picture of all your boys together. He is so cute! How do Teagen and Kyler like the new baby? How long is your mom there. I love how she dressed up!! So cute!!

The Witt Family said...

What a little cutie. I love the picture with all of the Gage boys. He is adorable and we can't wait to meet little (okay not so little)Strider. We wish you the best of luck and I'm sure one seems like a piece of cake after the twins. We love you all!

Romney Family said...

What a way cute little boy!! I love the picture of all three of them on top!! They sure are all handsome.