Ryan bought this iron man thing-a-ma-jig that you can do pull-ups, sit-ups, dips and push-ups with. I can't do any pull-ups. I barely can do 20 sit-ups (I use to be able to do way more). I can't even do any push-ups (unless I do them girlie style. What the crap?). Let's not talk about the dips.
However, on a brighter note I did run 1 whole mile. (whoop-de-do...I'm pretty impressed with myself knowing that at one point I ran 100 miles - at one time)
Well...with all this being said. I guess I won't have to accomplish much in order to be in "better" shape. All I need to do is A pull-up, A dip, A regular push up and a couple hundred sit-ups. Yeah!!
Wish me luck! I had to put a super cute smiling picture of Strider on here because after all, he is the main reason (as of late) that I am in such "great" shape! (But he was definitely worth it)

Oh ya...Go COLTS!!!
5 comments:
So where were your shoes? I bet I am in worse shape than you! I have never in my life ran more than one mile! Combine all that I have ever ran & it still would be much less than 10 miles! My babies are nearly 2 and I have 15-20 pounds to lose still. Wanna race? I have resolved to rid myself of these pounds by my birthday in June. I am sure you will whoop me, but if its motivation you need, name the prize.
For the first time in the history of the world, RoseAnna is in better shape that Krista! I can run 2 whole miles at one time, but we're pretty much equal on everything else. But I can run 2 miles so...I guess I'm cooler. JK. Cute little boys! And I guess you're cute too!
You are so funny. I love the pictures of Strider and your fam... you guys are a cute family!
I love these pictures of your family. The picture of Strider is so cute. Thanks for order on the clothes, I hope you like all of them!
I am definitely with you on the not-so-fit thing. These darlig babies do a number on our physiques. Just like you, I'm determined to get into shape.
I love seeing how you guys are doing on your blog.
Post a Comment