Monday, March 16, 2009

Official First Feeding!

Unofficially Strider had his first cereal feeding a couple weeks ago. However, all he did was laugh at me and so the cereal just drooled down his face and he did not eat any.

Today was a different story. He still just smiled the ENTIRE time but he actually ate the cereal too. He LOVED it.
Now tell me, honestly, isn't my insanely weird Strider obsession easy to understand when you see pictures of him like this?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strider is the perfect picture of a beautiful, happy baby. He is this way because of his wonderful dad and mom and brothers. We love you all. Love, Grandma Gage

Ruth Done said...

You may not remember me, but I'm Kirsten's sister. Cherry Hill? I have been blog stalking you for a while and I thought I better leave a comment. I can't get enough of your stories and your kids are CRAZY Cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your main picture - cutie patooties!