April Fools Day has come and gone and along with it... the boys' birthday. It was a GREAT day. We had another friend, Daniel's, birthday party in the morning at Chuck-E-Cheese. It was great fun! These next pics are actually at Daniel's party but I didn't get any of the boys' enjoying their own cake so these pics will have to do. :)
We tried to light the candles for a LONG time but the wind kept blowing them out. So finally we just sang - no candles, no wishes - better luck next year!! The boys were spoiled again but I guess that's okay because they sure are cute!
Lately, Taegen is always saying "mom, what's this say?" (meaning what is this called) If it is anything to do with me like earrings or makeup or whatever he says "mom, that's tute" (cute). Also, whenever I say something is to heavy for him to carry he says "mom, I have BIG muscles." Every morning when he sees the baby he says "good morning" in a high pitched baby voice. It is quite cute. Whenever he eats anything like pudding or yogurt he smears it all over his lips and asks for a kiss. He won't stop asking until you give him one too.
Kyler is talking quite well these days too. Whenever he gets hurt I ask him what hurts and he says (no matter what) "bat, bat" (while rubbing his back). He also asks for kisses with messes on his face, only his messes aren't only yogurt and pudding it is eggs or noodles or whatever we're eating.
They are both keepers!!
3 comments:
Happy birthday to the boys and great job on the cakes!! they looks so great!!
Happy Happy Birthday Birthday to my cute cute nephews. This post almost made me start to cry cause I miss them and you guys and want to hear/see them do all these things!!!
Happy Birthday boys!! And way to go on making 2 cakes! Such a hero of a mom!!
Post a Comment