I have been quite the ornery, easily annoyed, irritated person these last couple of days. Seriously, EVERYTHING has been driving me crazy and NOT IN A GOOD WAY. I can't stand a lot of things lately (too many to list). At any rate, I've been feeling sorry for myself and just in a funk.
Tonight one of my girlfriends (who I was complaining too) just dropped by and brought me a DQ treat. She walked in, gave my my treat and walked out. I cried. I feel loved. I'm feeling much better. Thanks friend!
2 comments:
Aren't you grateful that you were not only preserved for the last days, but that you were preserved for a time when there would be Dairy Queens? I am. Ask for the frozen hot chocolate next time you go.
Hey did you know that leslie is turning 45 tomorrow? true story.
Yes!! Frozen hot chocolate is the best!! Serously there is nothing better at DQ!!!
Post a Comment