This is what Kyler looked like when he came home from school the other day. I mean, who pulls their pants up this high unless your over the age of 63. Come on...I was feeling good about the school but then they go and pull a stunt like this....I don't know anymore :):)
4 comments:
i think he looks dang cool. Didn't you know that style is totally in right now?
Come on, don't blame the preschool - he has had a model of this from his Grandpa Gage for 3 years now!
Krista we love to let my mom and dad dress our kids just because that is how they do it everytime and it makes us laugh. Very funny!
Wowza... how old are the peeps who are working at the school?! That's definitely wrong! Congrats on the temple... that's so exciting that you were able to go together!
Post a Comment