My wonderfully talented friend, Melanie, took some pictures for us (again). You see, Taegen and Kyler needed their 3 year pics taken and we haven't had a new family picture since Strider has joined the ranks. Anyways, she did a GREAT job and now we are trying to decide which ones are our favorites. So, help us decide...

Cute lil' Kyler - Which one is your favorite?
12 comments:
They're all pretty good, but I like the first two of Kyler. Taegan's llok like the same picture, only one is closer up, which is usually better. I definitely like the last family one, because you're all cuddled together. You all look great!
oh my gosh, those are ADORABLE!! Okay, my favorites are third one of Kyler (such an amazing photo Mel!) and first one of Taegan. That one of the boys is GREAT. I like the first one of you and Ryan (you look so good chica!) And both family pics are great. The first family pic is better compositionally, but the second one is fabulous of all your faces.
Seriously, these are great!
Those boys are so cute!!! You are so lucky. Boys are so much better than girls!!! Ha Ha. Don't you love living away from Utah?????? You look great. You still running???
I like the one of Kyler in the green sweater (the 3rd one). And if you wanted pics that kinda matched, the close up of Taegen proportionally matches the one I like of Kyler. So I would like that one best. Of the pics of you and Ryan, I like the one with you in front. And I like the first family pic best. I like how you are positioned. It looks very artistic. But they are all great pics. Such a cute family!!
2nd one of Kyler, 2nd of the Taegster, 1st of you and Ry Guy, and 1st of family - BUT they are all great! Hope you had a great Easter!
They are all great! Where did Mel take you? Hey we are coming home thr third week of June are you gonna be around?
I love the last picture of you and Ryan holding all three boys. SO CUTE!! Such a cute family you have.
I love them all!!! What a great family. Love, Grandma Gage
I agree with Poots on all of my votes. Cute cute!!
~Shawnee
I like the 2nd and 3rd ones of Ky. The 2nd one of Taeg. The first one of you and Ry and the 2nd fam one. I can't say it enough I have some cute nephews!! I guess you have cute kids too.... Hope you are doing Fabulous!!
I really like the "full body shots" of the boys. They both have their hands in cute positions. ALL the pictures you posted are FAB though. I like the one with Ryan behind. And I like the last fam picture. Strider isn't happy... but the rest of you look SO adorable and it's more of you guys than the barn.
As for a few posts down... I think Strider is a Stapp. That picture of Ryan is HILARIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and I'm glad you bust a gut every time you look at it. :)
They thurned out so great!! I love all of them!! It is too tough to decide!!What a cute family you guys are!!
Post a Comment