Dear Krista. I suck. Sorry friend. If you want me to be your ex-friend (like your ex-father) then I deserve it. I'll understand. Please don't hate me forever. You can hate Becca forever...but not me.
Congrats Ry Guy! What a HUGE relief for you I am sure! Your cruise looked like it was a blast! The boys are sure growing up fast! Love to see them change. So glad you are dedicated to updating your blog, Krista!
Dear Krusty, You guys are awesome and I'm really, really happy for you to be done with all that CPA crap. Well, I thought it was crappy. ANYWAY....I don't really think it's fair if you hate me forever, I'd rather that you had RoseAnna forever. She's not nearly as cool as I am. And, I'm really sorry for being so short-minded and for coming so close without an acknowledgement.
7 comments:
Congrats Ryan! That is amazing Ü
Way to go Ryan! That represents a ton of work! I hope you get a good raise out of it!
CONGRATULATIONS! It's about freaking time....Just kidding. Good work!!!
Dear Krista. I suck. Sorry friend. If you want me to be your ex-friend (like your ex-father) then I deserve it. I'll understand. Please don't hate me forever. You can hate Becca forever...but not me.
Congrats Ry Guy! What a HUGE relief for you I am sure! Your cruise looked like it was a blast! The boys are sure growing up fast! Love to see them change. So glad you are dedicated to updating your blog, Krista!
Congratulations Ryan,
I am just barely starting to study, and I think it is going to kill me before I am done.
Dear Krusty,
You guys are awesome and I'm really, really happy for you to be done with all that CPA crap. Well, I thought it was crappy. ANYWAY....I don't really think it's fair if you hate me forever, I'd rather that you had RoseAnna forever. She's not nearly as cool as I am. And, I'm really sorry for being so short-minded and for coming so close without an acknowledgement.
Much love, Barkey
Post a Comment