Swimming lessons ended last week. By the end the boys were excited to go to swim lessons. And now that it's over...every day Taegen says "mom, swim lessons today?".
At any rate, the boys did well. If anything, it got them used to the water. I guess that's worth the $80. Really though it was good for them! If only I was a millionaire then I would put them in more swim sessions...sorry 'bout their luck.
Saturday we did some gardening and as it turns out...their swim lessons really did pay off. They were swimming in the backyard pond and having a BLAST!


4 comments:
I love how it looks like Strider's hands are seperated with rubber bands from his arms! Glad you survived the swimming lessons. I just hope you learned your lesson.
Strider is such a chunk!!!!!!
Those pictures are so cute. The swimming lessons really did pay off :)
I can't believe how big your kids are. I still think of Strider as a newborn. We just finished swimming lessons and it was fun for Carter and a nightmare for me trying to keep Will out of the pool too. Cute boys:)
Post a Comment