With the news of Ryan passing the CPA exam we had to do a little celebrating. So...I bought him a little present. I think he will enjoy it. (hint: it's the tall thing that Ryan is standing under)
Also, we had a Ruth's Chris gift certificate for $100 that Ryan had got as a recognition award for his FABULOUS work. Anyways, Ruth's Chris is an expensive restaurant. One that you wouldn't see the likes of us in unless we had a gift card. So, Saturday night Ryan and I went out on the town. We got all dressed up studly like and headed out. To start us off - I just got water and Ryan got a lemonade. Then we shared cheese bread and a salad. Then we each got a steak ($38 and $39 for the steak - only the steak - no sides). Then we got sweet potato casserole and french fries to share. No dessert. With our $100 gift card we still had to spend $50 of our own money. Holy Schnikeey's. It was a GREAT meal and totally worth it to hear Ryan enjoy his steak so much. With every bite he would sigh and say "this is so good." I hope he enjoyed it because as much as we would like to go again...I doubt that's going to happen. Oh - the best part - I thought I was saving us money by ordering just plain water - NO, my water was $11 and Ryan's lemonade was $2.75. Next time, I'm getting a Dr. Pepper.
6 comments:
Way to go Ry Guy on passing the CPA exam. I bet that's a huge relief. Looks like your date was lots of fun. What Krista did they get your water out of a natural spring??? Sounds like a yummy dinner. I'm sure daddy and the boys will lhave lots of fun on the hooop!! Congrats again!
wow you look hot in that last photo!
Glad you guys got to go and celebrate. You are such a good wife to treat your husband to such fancy things!
Congrats on passing the test! That is a stinking hard test. Now all you need to do is move to Utah and get a job here! (just so Krista and I can have playdates with our kids:)
Krista you look like a babe in that picture! And way to celebrate....you two deserve it. Love you!
WAY fun date. :) Love that your water cost you $11... WWWWWWWWWWHAT!!! And the basketball hoop is definitely a worthy gift! I loved to hear your thoughts on Kyler... so sweet. And the tumbling class... good times!
Post a Comment