As mentioned in previous posts my dad got in a motorcycle accident. Luckily, he is okay but he banged up his hand pretty bad. He had some tendons that were severed and some broken bones and such. He had to have 2 surgeries to fix it. The first surgery to clean all the gravel and stuff out of it. The 2nd to fix the tendons and bones and to conduct a skin graft from his upper arm to cover the damage. These pictures are taken two weeks after the accident and two weeks after his surgeries. Still looks pretty nasty...huh?

You go dad! What a trooper!!
3 comments:
It seems that I am the first to make an actual comment on this post that will be published. First off, I think the pictures are pretty awesome of your dads hand. However that is not what this comment is all about.
I have been reading your blog now for quite some time and have never left a comment. I try to comment at home about how amazing you are and hope that you can tell how much I appreciate you. But I wanted to take a minute to tell you also how I feel on here.
I know that you sometimes feel that you do not look real pretty, or that you are not as good looking as when we first got married. Krista, when I look at you, I still get butterflies in my stomach because of how beautiful and fun you are. I think that you are the most amazing person in the world.
The way that you organize our family is second to none. I am fully confident that when I am away at work, many days out of the year much longer than you would wish, my family is taken care of. Whether it is Kyler with school, medical or otherwise. Taegen with his ABC's, his 123's and most importantly potty training. And little Strider, the love that you have for him is worn on your sleeve.
I want you to know of my confidence in you, and most importantly my love for you. You are hot, funny, amazing, and when I am away I miss you a ton. I hope you know this.
Wow Ryan are you trying to score points or what. What a nice comment!! You got a good one Krista!
Ryan, you are so amazing to love and adore my daughter like you do!! I think you all are such a fun and adorable family, not that I am prejudiced or anything, but really what a sweet thing to write.
Krista I like the cleavage!!
Post a Comment