Saturday, August 15, 2009

Good-bye Montana

More fun pics from Montana (are you sick of them yet?)Me and my Kyler Joe playing on the BIG tire thing.
Taeger's and me.
My boys (minus Strider) of course.
Roasting marshmallows. Notice how far back Kyler was...and yes, he is trying to roast his marshmallow but it was too hot by the fire pit. Also, Ryan's grandma (above) roasted a ton of marshmallows and would do it so great...like ten minutes worth of roasting only to light it on fire EVERY SINGLE TIME! It was awesome!Yummy Smore's.Cheese head.
This is how worn out Taegen was after we went swimming.

Thanks Gage's for a fun, quick trip to Montana. I realize that there is actually no mention of WHY we went to Montana. You see, Ryan's brother, Reid, is going on a mission at the end of August. We were able to fly out and be with him when he went through the temple. It was a great experience. We are SOO excited for Reid. Now he will be able to understand my fluent Spanish language skills. Yes or shall I say Si. Good luck Reid!!

3 comments:

Candice said...

I think that is awesome you were able to fly out for his bro. I'm taking my kids to Montana the first part of September to be with Nate, Panda and their kids. I'm excited to go I've never been to Montana. It looks like you guys had a good time.
To answer your question of what we sell in our booth is baby and kids stuff, like minky blankets, squeaky shoes, hair stuff, tutus...lots of baby stuff. Anyway, your kids are cute and I love reading your blog..it makes me laugh.

Randi A. said...

Such CUTE photos. All of them! (and no not sick of the montana pics)

Kasi said...

i love that last picture of Taegen.