Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Who needs a girl?

Seriously, who needs a girl when I've got my 4 boys? The other day I decided to paint my toenails (why? you ask. Because I got a pedicure in April and have not touched them since. The bright red toenail polish is half grown out but still there...I was attempting to grow it out to a red french pedicure. Would have been cool huh?)

Anyways, as I was picking out my color Taegen said "I want pretty toes too." So I told him to pick out his color. Taegen said "Daddy, what color do you want?" Ryan told him to pick one for him. So Taegen picked blue, Kyler picked blue, Taegen picked orange for Ryan and I picked pink for myself. Let the fun begin....

I was painting mine and Taegen took his nail polish to Ryan to paint his toes. So Taegen and Kyler are sitting in front of Ryan with Ryan holding the nail polish. Ryan says "Ok boys, LISTEN UP!" (I was thinking he was going to talk with them about boys not wearing nail polish and we're going to take this off as soon as we put it on blah blah blah) To my surprise Ryan then said: "Now you can't move until after the nail polish has dried. Ok?"

What else can I say....I LOVE MY BOYS!!!!
Ryan painting Taegens toesies. (notice the pink...he later switched to blue - more manly I guess)I love the concentration Ryan is showing. Kyler watching ever so patiently.Round Two: Blue NailsThe finished products: Me = pink, Ryan = multi-colored, Taegen = blue, Kyler = blue. Awesome!

5 comments:

snickers said...

I love it! Nothing wrong with a little nail polish.

Megan

Heathelyn said...

Wow! That is so awesome!! I love it! What a great hubby you have.

Melanie said...

I like the planning on Ryan's part. This way his toes will match all of his outfits!

BECKY said...

This quite possibly is my favorite post ever. :) I bet you were smiling your little guts out the whole time. As for the last picture... your feet are definitely the prettiest. :)

Janene said...

I love it! And most importantly, bet your boys did too!