I hope that today is not an indicator of how the rest of the week is going to go.
1. Our umbrella to the kids table was gone when we woke up (due to the wind). Don't worry, we found it upside down in the creek like 200 yards away.
2. I was shopping at the Dollar Store with all 3 boys. Taegen was trying to talk to Strider who was in the cart. The entire cart fell over. Yes, on top of Taegen with Strider being flung as well.
3. I've been so excited because I got cheap chicken drumsticks and we were going to grill them for dinner. I got them out to skin them and...ugh. They are SO SUPER stinky and bad. So much for that idea.
4. While discarding the chicken. Strider pulled out all the Kleenex out of a newly opened box.
5. Strider has not let me put him down for more than 10 minutes without whining to pick him up. I can't sit and hold him. He wants me to stand.
6. I pulled a newly cleaned load of whites out of the dryer. I turned on the wash machine and went to go get another load to put in. In the meantime, Kyler wanted to help so he re-put the freshly, still warm whites back into the water-filled wash machine.
At this rate, good luck with surgery this week Kyler and Strider. You'll need all the luck you can get!
3 comments:
Oh Krista! I have had days like this. I hope the rest of the week goes better. Why are Kyler and Strider having surgery?
Maybe you have already used up all the bad for the whole week and the rest will be good!
Woah, woah, woah! Let's pray the bad luck is over. Sorry to hear about the chicken especially.... that is SUCH a bummer.
Post a Comment