Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Strider's FAVORITE thing to do...


He LOVES to take out all the movies. I have moved the movie holder thing 3 times in hopes that he won't find it. He does.

6 comments:

Heathelyn said...

Malia used to do the SAME thing! LOL. And she didn't even do it to play with the movies. She just wanted them on the floor. Once they were all down, she would move on to something else. Like, "My work here is done." lol.

Randi A. said...

Ugh! That used to be Hudson's favorite thing to do. I clean them up, he gets them out, I clean them up.... over and over. Glad we are out of that phase.

Charlotte said...

My kids still do that when they're searching for a game. lol

The joy on Strider's face is priceless.

Romney Family said...

LOL!! I think all little kids love to do that!! Mine use to do that all the time!!

BECKY said...

He is SUCH a ham!

Gma said...

I love that face!! Wait until he does it with flour and lipstick!