One reason I really wish we had family nearby is...babysitters. Going on a date is expensive by itself but if you have to pay for a babysitter on top of the date...it's nearly impossible for a frugal/cheap person like myself to do it very often. I LOVE dates. I LOVE it even if it's going for a walk around the neighborhood without kids. I LOVE spending time with Ryan. My mom babysat for us on Saturday night and we got to actually go on a real live date. Dinner and a movie...it was GREAT. There is just something about actually leaving the house kid-free that brings back the fun, romantic memories of dating before marriage. We have "alone" time nightly from about 8:30 - 9:30, but it just doesn't count because at home there is always something to do. So THANKS A MILLION mom for watching the boys for a much-needed no-pay babysitter night out on the town with a good-looking guy.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
I ADORE this boy.
One reason I really wish we had family nearby is...babysitters. Going on a date is expensive by itself but if you have to pay for a babysitter on top of the date...it's nearly impossible for a frugal/cheap person like myself to do it very often. I LOVE dates. I LOVE it even if it's going for a walk around the neighborhood without kids. I LOVE spending time with Ryan. My mom babysat for us on Saturday night and we got to actually go on a real live date. Dinner and a movie...it was GREAT. There is just something about actually leaving the house kid-free that brings back the fun, romantic memories of dating before marriage. We have "alone" time nightly from about 8:30 - 9:30, but it just doesn't count because at home there is always something to do. So THANKS A MILLION mom for watching the boys for a much-needed no-pay babysitter night out on the town with a good-looking guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay!! I hope you guys had a fab Thanksgiving!
When Landon and I come out in April we'll babysit for ya so you can go out one night!
I hear you, not having family around is tough! Man all those years I babysat for my sister and now her oldest is old enough to babysit mine but no such luck:( You guys are such a cute couple!!
Post a Comment