Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My husband is Amazing!

My hubby was raised by an accountant. Needless to say, when something needed "handy-man" work...they called someone to come and fix or make whatever. My hubby MADE a leaf for our old table and then sanded, painted and put sliders on all the bottoms of my brand NEWLY remodeled Kitchen Table. hip hip hooray! Now we just want to get a bench to go along one side of the table. Yeah for my super duper accountanty, handy-man hubby.

8 comments:

BECKY said...

Awesome. VERY awesome.

Flora said...

looks fantastic Ryan - enjoy the new table Krista!

Kasi said...

looks so good!!!

Jen said...

That is really awesome! Sometime I'd like to learn how to do that! Way to go Ryan!

Poots said...

You aren't giving Scott enough credit - he was pretty good with duct tape ya know!!! He learned that from his accountant dad!!! Glad Ryan broke the cycle! Great table!!!

Heathelyn said...

Wow! Very impressive! And it looks good too. LOL!

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

Ryan you are going to make me look bad! Quit being such a good handyman. Wait... you are more than welcome to come be a handyman down here in Louisville. I can't figure out why every time it rains I have a wet floor in my bedroom.

Shalise said...

Very impressive-how do you go about making a leaf? Did he mop the floor too? From your blog posts I always imagine it covered in spaghetti sauce, poop and little boys.