I'm burnt out.
I have been going to spin classes at the gym since like February of last year. I have a hard time on little sleep so I have chosen to do spin Tuesday and Thursday at 5:15 a.m. and then Saturday at 7:00. I tried to get up at 5:00 a.m. more than twice a week and I was just too tired. (poor me). But now, the gym has switched up their schedule and are doing a plyo/abs class on Tues./Thurs. mornings at 5:15. I LOVE the spin classes. I actually really like the plyo/abs class too but I don't sweat as much because it's like push-ups, mountain climbers, jump-rope, abs stuff. Not all cardio stuff. My head tells me that it's not as much of a workout as the spin classes because when I get home...I'm not drenched in sweat.
So, what's a girl to do. I'm just burnt out of the gym. I'm burnt out of early mornings. I'm burnt out of feeling like I need to be in bed at 9 o'clock even though Ryan doesn't get home until past ten. I hate that when Ryan finally does get home...I'm tired. I love how I feel when I work out. I love how the spin classes push me. I have a tread mill at home but I don't get as good of workout in. I want to say that I would get up and run at 6:00 a.m. but when I'm lying in bed next to Ryan all warm and cozy...it's just not that appetizing. I want to go to bed when I go to bed without worrying that I got to bed to late. I want to get a great workout in and feel sexy and sultry...but at what cost. Alright, I'm done. Maybe I will go eat some chips and cookies and continue to be burnt out.
3 comments:
Way to go for all of those days you have gotten up so early to get exercise! I take my kids out in the jogging stroller, but certainly not that early in the morning. Sometimes I do the free workouts on www.exercisetv.tv.
It's hard when you have to work around Ryan's schedule, but I'm sure you can figure out a way to get exercise at least a few times a week and not miss out too much on Ryan or sleep. By the way, you look fantastic!
Dang I wish you lived here - I would totally get your butt out of bed to go run!!! It is just a slump - YOU CAN DO IT!!! You look AMAZING so keep it up but it's okay to go pig out on some cookies too!!!
Do they have Zumba at your gym? It's soooo much fun and a great workout! I am totally addicted.
Megan
Post a Comment