Monday, January 18, 2010

Thinking of you

I like living far away MOST the time. However, knowing that my sister is going to have a baby TODAY and not knowing when I will be able to see it...makes me sad. I am SO excited to have another baby on my side of the family. We have 3 nephews on Ryan's side but none on mine. Shawnee and Danny don't know what it is going to be yet. Me, my dad, Creed and Hayes all say it is a GIRL. Sandee, Ryan, Jake and my mom all say it is a BOY. Bets are on. I have already lost on the time bet...I said she would have it at at 12:57 p.m. and sees as how it's 12:25 p.m. and she is barely dilated ---I'm going to assume I lost that one. Good luck Shawnee and little baby girl :)

I just got Jake's predictions - he thinks it's going to be 38 inches long. I laughed out loud then I informed him that most babies are 19 - 22 inches long. He changed his prediction.

2 comments:

BECKY said...

And???!!!

snickers said...

I am going up soon to see the baby. I will give her a kiss from you.

Megan