What would Valentine's day be without decorating sugar cookies?

This picture of Strider (above) makes me laugh out loud. I think he looks so goofy. Love him.

This is the face he makes EVERY TIME you tell him to smile for the camera and EVERY TIME it reminds me of my grandma Melba.


4 comments:
How cute are they? That Strider is a card!!!
Strider has the cheesiest smiles ever! So cute!!
So this is TOTALLY random and possibly weird, but I had a dream that I came and hung out with you guys. We went into the woods and found our own little swimming hole. I was having a blast swimming with your boys and you were taking pictures. Then we decided to go for a drive. We got in your van and drove up and down the hilliest city ever... as in it was like the roads were roller coasters. I was showing your boys how to put their hands up and scream as we went down them. Kyler didn't have his seatbelt on and tumbled over and we all had a good laugh and you caught a picture of him doing it and then we all wanted to see the picture. Strider was my best friend and just sat next to me smiling like crazy at me. We went back to our little swimming area and Ryan started cooking hamburgers. :)
Anyway, it was great to hang out with you guys. :) Maybe it will happen for real someday!
why didn't you bring me any? :(
I cannot believe how much Strider looks like Taegen!! He is like a boy now with his hair cut! Him and Taegen even have the same smile!! Cute boys. You just need a little girl to go along with them.
Post a Comment