Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter Sunday 2010

We got up early Easter morning and the boys hunted for their Easter baskets.
Strider enjoyed his (obviously by his grin). I know that he is 18 months but I still think he is the cutest thing ever.
Taegen's was hidden in the hutch.
Kyler's was hidden in the corner behind the phone.Ryan had a bad attitude about finding his. Apparently, he felt bad that I got him one because he didn't get me one BUT...in my defense, the only thing he got in his basket was the movie "Blindside" which I knew he wanted and so Easter was the perfect opportunity to give it to him.

Easter was also Conference Sunday. We listened/slept through the first session. The boys did great and watched a speaker or two and then watched a movie so we could watch the rest. The second session was not quite so fabulous. Nellie, Landon, Ryan and I were trying to watch but the boys were bored and being noisy and such so I decided to take them on a walk so the other adults could listen. I was a little bugged that Ryan didn't offer to take them or anything but then to my surprise....guess what was waiting for us at our little rock throwing spot.....Ryan was listening to Conference when I left. Apparently, the talk was on family and how it is so important. He decided to forgo Conference and came and surprised us. So, we may not have listened to all of Conference but we had a great time throwing rocks with the boys. Maybe when they get a little older and can sit still for longer we will get a little more out of Conference. Until then, the Conference Ensign will just have to do.



I love this pic of Kyler looking up at Ryan and Ryan looking down at Kyler. I think it is so super cute. Can I just say that my boys are TOTAL boys. All my boys love anything muddy, dirty, sticky, slippery, etc. They also loves sticks, climbing trees, throwing rocks, etc. They really are boy through and through and I absolutely love it.

1 comment:

BECKY said...

What a fun Easter! How fun that you all threw rocks. If your next one is a girl I bet she'll be a total princess! As for the picture with all the shirts off for the egg dying... I'm glad you ALL didn't undress. :)