I assume that most people who read this blog actually know us so the following statement will NOT come as a surprise.
Ryan and I, along with any other Stapp family member, have been accused of not being able to have a conversation without the topic turning to poo. Now, this may be true sometimes but not all the time (maybe). Although, when we tested this theory, within minutes we were back at poo totally unintentionally.
My husband is smart and always has been but when I asked him why the conversation always ends up at poo he proved how genius he really is. According to Ryan: there are only 3 things that all of us have in common. Eating, which we are generally doing when talking or gathering with people, so who wants to talk about that. Sleeping, who knows what we do when we sleep, so who wants to talk about that. And pooping, it's the only common bond we have with all of mankind so of course the conversation will end up at that.
I agree.
3 comments:
I am pretty sure we all pee too. But yes, poo is more interesting (and funny)
Haha what a smart guy!
It's true, and once you throw kids into the mix you have a lot more funny stories about poop! It becomes a very regular conversation! Also, about your previous post, you do look great, I was looking at your pictures and I am so proud of you! You look smokin! Also, WHO ASKS that anymore... just wait until you know for sure before you ask someone, no good can come from that question!
Post a Comment