So, I think I jumped the gun when I signed
Kyler up for soccer. I wasn't ready to sign
Taegen up and NOT
Kyler. So I signed both of them up.
Kyler actually does pretty well at practice but not so much at the games.
It starts like this.
Kyler's coach or Ryan (assistant coach) take
Kyler out to the field. Today whenever they tried to set him up...he wouldn't put his feet down. So, he would sit there.

Then he would walk over to me and sit down.

Then he would play in his chair and turn and give me that little smile of his.

Then Ryan would come get him and take him back to the bench. Then Ryan would take him out on the field and
Kyler would...sit there.

Towards the end,
Taegen tried to help out by holding
Kyler's hand BUT...that only worked for a minute.

Then
Kyler would sit down or come over to me again.
The funny thing is....when it's half time or break time or anything. All the kids will be at the bench and
Kyler will be out kicking the ball around. Silly boy.
Taeg's scored 3 goals today. He was so excited. He is doing really great. When the other team gets the ball he runs as fast as he can to their goal and stands in front of it. Too bad 4 year
olds don't get to have a goalie because little
Taeg's has that part down. He is so cute. He will stop and wave to me and Strider. After each goal he turns to me and smiles and holds up his fingers and says "I've made this many goals." He's loving it.
Kyler...????


And...the cheerleader.
2 comments:
Oh the life of a soccer mom!! they look really cute in their little uniforms!!
Glad to see that you are teaching those boys something important! Don't worry there are a lot of kids that "play soccer" like that at that age. Pretty soon Kyler will be scoring goals too Ü
Post a Comment