Mothers Day is here for you
Your boys didn’t really know what to do
So here is a poem from little one, two and three
They love you so much as you fill them with glee
They are so excited to go to Nellie’s Wedding
And sleep in that lovely hotel bedding
They thought that you would like something special
And no not a night where mom and dad could wrestle
You look so good with your college weight back
There really isn’t anything that you lack
So a nice relaxing day is in order
We know on yourself you would not spend a quarter
So how does a mani and pedi sound to you
It will make your nails nice and your nails can be blue
We regret to inform the certificates not here yet
But it is on its way, just don’t you fret
We hope you know we love you so much
You are beautiful and wonderful and soft with your touch
So we hope on this day you understand we care
And here is a hug and a kiss for us to share
We love you
Taegen, Kyler, and Strider
I think Ryan might have helped them a little with the rhyming but the rest of it they came up with all by themselves. Ryan also got us a night in Wendover when we are in Utah. So fun.
I was able to go to Taegen's class last week for their Mother's Day presents. It was awesome. They sang some songs and then gave us our presents. Taegen made me a plate. He told me that it is a picture of a rainbow and a gun. I love that he is so well rounded and represents both sides of the spectrum. 

Kyler also brought home a present he made in class. He painted a plant pot and a planted a little plant for me. When he "helped" me get the present out of the bag he broke the little plant in half. It was awesome. 

So, in essence...a great Mother's Day indeed. I love my little boys and my big boy too.
5 comments:
I doubt Ryan helped with that poem... no doubt the three boys got together and thought of it all. :) A night in Wendover, eh? Don't lose all your money! Happy Mother's Day to you!
It sounds like you had a great Mother's Day celebration! I love the pictures of you and the boys! You look absolutely amazing!
You are one hot blonde! Happy mothers day! You have cute little awesome boys!
Looks so fun! I wish I could see you all when you go to Utah... and i just want to tell you that you look freaking Hot Krista! Really, you look great. Love you!
Your hair looks great!
Post a Comment