Thursday, June 10, 2010
Books.
Kyler, Taegen and Strider LOVE books. Sometimes they actually like reading them but most the time Kyler and Strider just like making a huge mess with books. I HATE walking into the room when they have all the books scattered around.
However, I LOVE walking into the room and seeing this. Two of my boys reading books together while squished in a chair. So cute.
These two are developing quite a bond lately. I think Taegen understands Kyler the best. Then Me, then Ryan and then I really think Strider comes next. They communicate a lot with each other. Kyler always has had Taegen to imitate. Now Kyler has somebody imitating him and he loves it. I like watching them communicate with each other. Whenever I can't figure out what Kyler is telling me, I ask Taegen and he knows exactly what Kyler was saying. Twin bond? Maybe. Brotherly Bond? Totally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
CUTEEEEEEEEEE pic of them reading!! Look at those toes. :)
Post a Comment