Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hanging out with the Gage's.

Hogle Zoo. Everybody left Sunday morning after the wedding except Gage's. So we decided to head to the Zoo. It was fun. Even the newly, newlyweds came along. We thought they would have better things to do :)? Guess not.Excellent butt shot.
How many people can we fit into a little egg? Four.



So, this elephant that T and I are sitting on plays a little song and then sprays mist out of it's trunk. I didn't know this so I pushed Taegen in the stroller right up to his snout thingy. We listened to the music and then it sprayed Taegen right in the face. Both he and I jumped really high. It was only after the spray that I noticed the crowd of people stopped to watch us because they knew exactly what was going to happen. Not one of those people told us before hand..they merely watched and then laughed hysterically when we were, shall we say, surprised. I have to admit I totally would have sat and watched and not told because it was pretty funny.
Isn't this a cute picture of little Kyler Joe.
Taegen LOVED the merry-go-round. He would have gone on it 30 times if we let him.
My boys...the prairie dogs.

We had a few extra days to hang out with the Gage's. It's always a fun time to see them. These are just a few random pics from the hotel/Cracker Barrell/etc. After breakfast I couldn't find the boys and there they were...playing checkers.Swimming at the hotel. Taegen will now (with a life jacket) go out by himself and swim around. It is SO nice.

Me trying to capture a pic of my super hot husband. What fabulous picture taking skills I have. :)
The Gage girls. Me, Tami, Nellie and Shirley.

2 comments:

BECKY said...

Such fun pics. And I bet Strider could have gotten in that egg too! I'll have you know you are looking super hot as well madam.

Nellie said...

Not a Gage girl anymore....