So I called my mom back and she came and picked us back up at the airport and we got re-booked for the same flight the next night. Ryan was elated because the two things he wanted to do while we were in Utah were: eat at Training Table and go sledding. We didn't go sledding and we didn't eat at Training Table. But...Since we had an extra evening we went out to Training Table with my family. Super duper!
I got to go to Training Table in style...on my dad's motorcycle. I liked it, I must admit. Don't you just love the following picture. It looks like we are going super duper fast because the trees are all blurred but we are in almost perfect focus. My hubby is an amazing photographer. :)
2 comments:
hmmmm training table cheese fries...
That worked out perfectly, didn't it.
Post a Comment