It was a much needed, much deserved break. Ryan and I took off Wednesday early afternoon and headed to Wendover. We were good and only gambled $27.00 - most of that was on the penny and nickle slots but a few were on the dollar slots (big time). We allowed ourselves $20 for gambling and we only gambled $27. $7.00 over sounds pretty good to me. We did win a few times and that just made it all the more fun. We got to sleep in AND we got a full nights sleep without any, I repeat, any little boys in our bed. So awesome. Thanks mom and dad for watching our littles while we got away. Super rejuvenating....although, I am pretty sure I am ready for another one.
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Heaven on Earth
It was a much needed, much deserved break. Ryan and I took off Wednesday early afternoon and headed to Wendover. We were good and only gambled $27.00 - most of that was on the penny and nickle slots but a few were on the dollar slots (big time). We allowed ourselves $20 for gambling and we only gambled $27. $7.00 over sounds pretty good to me. We did win a few times and that just made it all the more fun. We got to sleep in AND we got a full nights sleep without any, I repeat, any little boys in our bed. So awesome. Thanks mom and dad for watching our littles while we got away. Super rejuvenating....although, I am pretty sure I am ready for another one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
so fun!! I need one of those with my Hubby. We haven't ever been kids free not even for one night since Alyssa was born!! SO glad you were able to have a break!!
clothes on is definitely good :)
ready for another one eh? I think you'd look good with a little girl... you look so perfect with saffron :)
So I wonder did you set the timer on the camera to take the pic of you two in the tub or did you actually ask someone to take it ........
Post a Comment