Friday, July 9, 2010
Raging Waters
Tuesday we went to Raging Waters. I don't know if I have ever been there before and I for the life of me can't figure out why Ryan and I didn't go there WAY more often when we lived there. It was so fun. They had kids stuff and adult stuff and huge tube slides and straight down slides and up and down slides and rope swings and a lazy river and a huge wave pool and tons more. It really was fun and the lines weren't bad at all. And the best part was that while we were there the band Mayday Parade came for a concert. This probably would have been super cool but I had never heard of them before. I thought they were some little po-dunkey local band but apparently they aren't. My sister totally knew who they were and her friends and everybody was so jealous that we got to see them. My brother Creed knew who they were so he stood in line and got an autographed picture. He was pretty stoked. So Tuesday at Raging Waters was a success. It was fun to go with other adults because then Ryan and I could go on big slides and stuff with other adults and not just have to go by ourselves while the other watched the kids. Oh the joys of being with family!
Taegen attacking Creed to get him wet.
This was the log that kept our boys super warm when out of the water.
Kyler and Raging Waters dude.
Me and Strides.
Super Ultra cute pic of Kyler and Saffron.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the picture of Taegen and Kyler on the log. So stinkin' cute!!
Post a Comment