Saturday, July 17, 2010

Ryan's Work Summer picnic

Ryan's work had their annual Summer picnic. So the first day back for Ryan from a 2 1/2 week vacation was golfing and then a barbecue. Hard work eh?

It's not a secret that I'm, well, not a HUGE fan of Ryan's employer. Not that they are bad but I just think that when you are working a bajillion hours between January and May that you should get a little bit of leeway in the following months. Say, only work 20 hours a week from June through October. Sounds good to me. I have other complaints too but I will keep them to myself.

At any rate, they had their summer picnic and they had this guy come and do a show for the kids. He was a goof ball. Literally. He brought with him a bunch of animals and the kids absolutely loved it. Kyler was chosen to assist him with the skunk. Kyler had to smell the skunk and say if he was stinky or not. He had a rabbit, turtle, snake, eagle owl, ferret, and an alligator. I might have missed some but he had a lot of different animals. After he was done the kids were able to go and pet some of the animals.Don't you love Kyler's smelling face?
Strider wasn't too impressed by the animals but he sure liked the ice cream.

No comments: