Wednesday, September 1, 2010

LAGOON

We were oh-s0-lucky to go to lagoon while we were in Utah. Seriously, I LOVE Lagoon. Last time we went the boys' were tiny and HATED it. My mom asked me if I wanted to go to Lagoon and I said "only if I can go on the big rides with somebody so I don't have to go by myself." I asked her if she wanted to go to Lagoon and she said, "Only if you come so you can go on the big rides with Hayes so I don't have too." PERFECT!
Me, my mom, Hayes, Jake, Cassie, Taegen, Kyler and Strider headed to Lagoon. It was fun. We got there at 11:00 when it opened and me, mom and the boys didn't get home until 10:30 pm when it closed. Let me just say that Taegen absolutely loved it. He would have ridden any ride had he been tall enough. They have a little rocket drop for kids and I went on it with him and it was fun. He asked my mom to go on it and she was scared. She asked Taegen to hold her hand and he said No. You think she was joking but she really wasn't. Kyler liked some of the rides. He had to have the bumper car ride stopped because he was the only kiddo who couldn't figure out how to make his car go. When he got off he kept saying "circle" because that's how you make the car move. He didn't mind the slow, little kid rides except the swings. Holy smokes - he freaked out. Not just a little cry but a I'm-going-to-die sheer terror scream and look the ENTIRE ride. Literally, everybody around me thought I was the worst mom ever until I went to get him and asked him if he liked it and he said "yeth, yeth" then I asked if he wanted to go again and he quickly said "NO!". This picture doesn't do nearly enough justice for the drama/sadness/terror that he was experiencing.Kyler likes Jake...and I'm pretty sure Jake likes Kyler too.Strider didn't mind the rides if I could go with him otherwise he was not a fan. If you look closely at Puff you'll see Taegen and Hayes in front, Mom and Kyler, then me and Strider. I have to say..my boys did fabulously. Seriously, we were there for almost 12 hours and we had a blast. Cassie, Hayes (and occasionally Jake) and I enjoyed the big rides. I didn't get sick until it was time to go and I think if it hadn't closed - I might have puked. It was a riot. Poor Ryan would have LOVED to go but hey, somebody has to work so me and the boys can play...right?

1 comment:

scott and tara said...

Looks like fun! I haven't been to Lagoon since our good old High School days, but now that my girls are a little older, I'm sure they would love it. Glad you had a nice visit here with your fam!