Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thought train.

The other night I was laying in bed thinking. This is how my thought went.

Thursday night I have a Lia Sophia party to go do. Last time I went to a Lia Sophia party I really wanted some jewelry but they were expensive. My mom surprised me and called my friend and ordered me a necklace without me knowing. I was extremely surprised when my friend brought my new necklace over to me. When was another time I was surprised? One time my sister bought me a dress from Old Navy that I wanted (a long time ago). When she gave it to me at the dinner table I started to cry because it was so nice of her. When else did I cry? One time the same sister, Shawnee, had to do an interview of someone with cancer for a paper in college. So, I pretended I had cancer for her interview and as she was interviewing me I started crying when I was telling my pretend story. This is turn, made her cry as well.

Then I started giggling in bed. Ryan asked what was so funny so I told him my train of thoughts from Lia Sophia to crying about cancer.

Random I know.

1 comment:

mcdowellfamilyfarm said...

Random, amen. That's funny that there was only once that I surprised you with something...I'm going to do that again sometime - oh wait, no I'm not then you'll expect it and it wont be a surprise. I love having you for my sister by the way. I was hoping your blog was going to say you were moving or something - but I guess only I move with that short of notice!