Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Saturday part dos


Getting a treeis what we did from 10 - 12:30 on our Christmas packed Saturday. This year we went and cut down our tree again. It was a COLD day and it was snowy so the hayride out to the tree lot was way fun.  Taegen, like always, was totally in his element. Having snowball fights, running around, cutting down the tree, etc. He loves being outside. Kyler was wanting to be held. Strider was also wanting to be held. It made it difficult once we found our tree because two boys wanted to be held plus a tree being carried. We managed and our tree is a totally BEAUTY.  We were able to meet some friends, the Vails  there but since apparently I am rather snooty...I have no photos of them. It was fun anyways though.



After getting the tree...we decorated it. Duh! This consumed Saturday from 1 - 2 ish. Kyler was totally into laying on the couch. Strider really enjoyed it and had like 13 ornaments on his little branch. Taegen loved it too and he only put about 4 - 5 ornaments on each branch that he decorated. I have to say that it really is a mighty good-looking tree.  I don't even have a finished product picture...I could take one now except that all 300 ornaments that were on the bottom half of the tree are either broken or now on the top of the tree due to Kyler and Strider having WAY too much fun with them.


I was trying to pretend like Kyler was helping put ornaments up but...not so much...

No comments: