He loves to play the love wars. Everytime he says I love you all the way to grandma's house" followed by "I win."
Whenever we ask him if he has a girlfriend he giggles and says "i'm not old enough for a girlfriend" UNTIL, a few weeks ago. He had a friend come over from school...Juliana. He came home from school and said "I have a girlfriend." I told him that I thought he was not old enough for one yet. He said that he is old enough now. I asked him how he knows he has a girlfriend. He told me it's because he and Juliana held hands and kissed knees. I asked what he meant and he leaned down and kissed his knee and he said Juliana kissed her knee too. Awww...young knee kissing love. So innocent! Now anytime Taegen asks if a friend can come play, I ask who he wants and his kind of giggles and gets all shy and says "Juliana." He appears to be smitten. However, Jules mom says that she has been smitten by Taegen for a long time. She came home from school once and told her mom that her and two other girls were fighting over Taegen. So cute right now....I'm not sure if it will be as cute in 15 years or even 12 years for that matter.
He LOVES his daddy. He is such a great helper. He will help Ryan with ANYTHING. He will also help me a ton too. He helps me clean the bathroom and he helps with the other boys.
He is sensitive and aware of other people. He will look at me after I get dressed and say "mom, you look beautiful". The other day we were eating dinner and Ryan said "isn't mommy pretty?" Taegen said "no, she's my mom." (we laughed). As soon as Ryan walks in from work Taegen says "How was work dad?" or "Did you have a good day at work?" He almost always saves half of his snack from pre-school for Strider. He has his teacher help him tape it up in a baggie so he can have a surprise for Strider. He loves to surprise me with his stuff he makes at school. Whenever Ryan and I go on a date and they get a babysitter he ALWAYS asks first thing in the morning when he sees us "How was your date? Did you have fun?"
He is definitely a keeper.
Taegen had his Thanksgiving program at school. It was so super cute. The grandparents couldn't come so luckily I figured out how to record his new hit single. Love his voice and his awesome hair. Love this boy.
I have never been able to figure out how to put a video on here...so this is my attempt. I know that it is sideways but I couldn't figure out how to turn it.
1 comment:
what a sweet guy!
Post a Comment