Taegen's class went on another field trip. This time to the tree farm. It was a COLD day. Seriously, cold. They learned all about different trees and how they shake the needles from them and how they blah blah blah. Then they picked out a class tree and we headed home.
This is Noah and Taegen. They are 2 of only 4 boys in the whole class. They play a lot together.This is Taegen and his real girlfriend...me.
Seriously, don't you think Taegen is cute. I think he has like 4 girlfriends in his class. I'm not surprised because he is quite the charmer. I love being able to go with Taegen on his different field trips. I love when he yells "Mom, I love you" in front of his friends. I'm sure that won't happen always but for now, I love it.
1 comment:
How fun!! I love your posts. Ya know, Hayden will still tell me he loves me in front of his friends. He doesn't yell it but he says it. Gotta love that!!!
Post a Comment