Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ear candleing anyone???

 This picture might need an explanation but maybe not.  These are ear candles. They are suppose to draw the wax out of your ears. Ryan supposedly has waxy ears - at least that's what the dr's told him.  My brother Jake and his wife Cassie had our names for Christmas. I told them we wanted ear candles. Weird, i know.  Anyways, they got us a family game..Elefun, and the boys love it. In addition they got us 2 ear candles. Jake had opened the package and taken 2 out because he & Cassie wanted to try it. He didn't think about the fact that each person needed 2 candles since we each have 2 ears.  So...Ryan got to use them and Jake and Cassie and I just have to have waxy ears for the rest of our lives. The following picture is gross and maybe it's not ALL wax from his ears but whatever it is...gross.  However, Ryan can actually hear out of his ears again...it's super. So Jake thanks for the ear candles (for Ryan at least) :). 

2 comments:

DeeAnn said...

Yes, that is gross, but I've been wondering for a while if they really work, so now maybe I'll go out a buy some.

BECKY said...

i've never heard of such a thing. woohoo for getting wax out though!