Sunday, January 9, 2011

Randomness



Kyler's teacher from pre-school gave him a water paint book. Needless to say, he loves it. (I wanted to post a little pic because I think his teacher looks at the blog, if she doesn't then...enjoy the pic anyway.)


 On Christmas Eve Eve we had the boys' first un-relative slumber party. My girlfriend was induced early because of low fluid so her three kids got to come have a sleep-over. As crazy as it sounds having 6 kids 6 and under...it was actually pretty fun.  We got pizza and bread sticks, rented a movie, made a bed in the living room and fell asleep. The next morning I got to go see the new little baby. She was cute and NO, i'm not baby hungry (in case you were wondering).
The boys got these pajamas from their grandparents.  I have to roll up the bottom about 6 inches but other than that they LOVE them.  They got these in a package a few days before Christmas and it's a good thing because I slaved over making pajama bottoms for my boys for their Christmas Eve presents. I would have been sorely disappointed had they chose these much cooler pj's over the ones that look crappy but were made with love ones. So they got to wear these a few days before and then they were dirty so they HAD to wear the super awesome mom-made pj's on Christmas Eve. I'm awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so...where are the pictures of their super cool homemade ones? Were they bright orange???