We had some friends over for Christmas Eve. We thought it would be fun to do the Nativity. I used to do it when I was little but we had yet to do it with our own kids. However, the only costumes we had were...the boys' dress up costumes. So, as blasphemous as it sounds...we used those. Danny was Darth Vader/Joseph (the Father), I had to be Mary, Strider was Batman/Baby Jesus, Taegen, Matthew, and Wes were the wisemen/dragons and Kyler was the skeleton/angel. Ryan was the narrator and the other guests filled in when needed. It may not be the traditional nativity scene but it worked for us. We had a HUGE dinner with all the thanksgiving fixins- it was good. It's so fun to get together with people you enjoy and just hang out. We had a great Christmas Eve. Thanks Lefler's and Powells.
1 comment:
so sacreligious... hilarious :)
Post a Comment