Friday, April 1, 2011

5 Years old

 Taegen and Kyler turned 5 on April 1, 2011.  They had their first real friend party.  We had a pinata and tied balloons to the kids feet and they had to try to pop each others balloons. It was great. Kyler would stick his leg straight up in the air in pure splits so nobody would pop his balloon. Then when his balloon finally popped he was mad and started crying.



 See Kyler's face in the background as Connor is trying to pop his balloon. Love it.



 Brittain, Matthew, Taegen, Michael, Hayes, Connor, Kyler and Easton.
 Can I just say how much I love these boys. I love them so much.


 Both Grandmas were able to be there for their birthdays. We had just gotten back from Gatlinburg with Grandma Stapp and Grandma Gage surprised us by coming for their birthday. (ok, she didn't really surprise us because we found out about a week before she got here) but she tried to surprise us. It was great.
 Taegen got to have a special day in pre-school for his birthday. He got to bring treats and stuff and the whole class sang to him. Since I couldn't take treats to Kyler's class because he is in the school and they don't allow treats....blah blah blah....I had him skip and come to Taegen's class with us. So we all had cupcakes and they got to be singed too. Yeah boys! Happy Birthday.



I would totally narrate better about their birthday except I am blogging this in September as I play catch up but I at least wanted the pics posted of their special day.

No comments: