So Christy has been wanting pictures for a long time of where we now live. Taegen took a few pictures of the inside of our place. But the really good stuff is the outside. We have amazing views.
The four pictures above are taken from our back porch. In the one right above...you can see the "Narrows". Its the little islands in the lake that you go through to get out to the main part of the lake. That's what the locals call it, I guess.
These photos are complimentary by Taegen. This is our downstairs front room.
There is a random room that is short and no windows or anything and this is the boys' clubhouse. They are big fans and it is where ALL the toys are. I love having a room that I can shut the door and not even know if it's a disaster or not. It's fabulous.
This is the master bathroom. Taegen caught me in the middle of my...you know. :)
Christy - the garage looks just like it did in Indiana. Bikes, balls, etc. EVERYWHERE.
And this is not just the time of the month for us girlies...it is also the Middle School. Yeah! I can't wait until I can tell people that my kids go to PMS for school. How fab is that?
Anyways, so there is a few pics for now. The pics are not great but really the view is fabulous and we really like our little place. So...come visit. That's my plug to get visitors.
2 comments:
it looks like a great place!
I seriously love the play room. Now I totally see why the boys love it. View is incredible. What is the mascot for PMS? I could reallyd run with that one but I won't.....planning a visit already. Maybe we could stopover on our way to vegas for sister's wedding. I feel so special getting my own blog posting!!!!1
Post a Comment