The thing that I most wanted to do when in Gatlinburg was go mini-golfing down the mountain. I know sounds total white trash and I loved it. We had to ride this awesome tram straight up the mountain. Then...we golfed down. It was fun.
We also went to Dollywood while there. It was a great theme park. The day we went was cold and so there were hardly any lines. It was great. Hayes LOVES roller coasters. My mom HATES roller coasters so I got deemed the roller coaster rider with Hayes. It was great until one rickety old coaster that about banged my head off. Then I had to have a break. They had a fun ropes course and a mini one for the kids. Taegen actually did the big one with my mom. Way to go Taegs. The pic below is the little kid one.
Don't we all look freezing. Well, we were but at least there were no lines. Creed absolutely loved watching the glass blowers. He's not one for rides but he really liked the glass blowers. So..all in all, a good day. It was so good that we even went back for another day. Dollywood delivered.
All of us together. Yeah!!
1 comment:
So fun! But it does look SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cold! I can't get over some of Hayes faces... he is so funny!
Post a Comment