Monday, October 3, 2011

Go Griz.


 So now that we live in Montana we HAVE to be GRIZ fans. Or I guess we could be Bobcat fans but let's face it....Missoula is closer and that's where the Griz play. That's all there is too it folks. If Bobcats were closer then I probably would have bought a Bobcat sweatshirt instead of a Griz one. That's how the ball rolls I guess.  Ryan's parents have season tickets to the Griz games. Well, pretty much ALL of Ryan's family ie: uncles, aunts, cousins, any relative. All have season tickets. We drive an hour and that is the shortest distance driven. The rest drive like 4 - 6 hours just to watch a football game. I understood this when Ryan's cousin, Jeff, was playing for the Griz. You know...family support. But he has graduated folks....a long drive for a football game. I don't know about these Gage's.  In all actuality it is quite fun. The boys love Monte and Mo. Taegen actually got a signed baby football from Mo the last game. He is in love with it. 
This is a football player. I can't remember his name but Jeffrey introduced Kyler to him. Kyler was excited.
Strider boy fell asleep for but a moment in time then something happened and everyone cheered.  Sidenote: I thought I looked good in these sunglasses, but these pictures are proving otherwise.
Strider, Ryan, Me and Kyler. I'm sure Taegen is sitting with Levi. He chooses Levi and Poots and Jeffrey and anyone else in that section over us. We don't mind. :)

Strider, Ryan, Poots, Cooper and Ky

T-man and grandpa.

Taegen and Levi. Levi is Ryan's cousin. Me and Ryan's aunt Poots were prego at the same time. Levi is eight days younger than Taegen and Kyler. They get along great especially now that they know each other exist since we don't live 50000 miles away from each other.

And this folks...is Jeffrey, Levi and Taegen. Jeffrey is the Griz player that supposedly got everyone hooked.
My boys. What can I say? I like them.

Ky Guy took a liking to Ryan's Uncle Mark this last game. He sat there and rubbed his arm and his leg and just cozied right up to him. Mark was quite a sport about it too. 

So that's the Griz so far. We have gone to 2 games this year and they have been fun. Perfect weather. Perfect company. Pizza party afterwards. Good times. Oh, and the football was great too.  Thanks Gage's for letting us bombard your ticket party...we appreciate it.

No comments: