Strider boy is my little sidekick. Ever since the boys started school in August, me and Strider have each other for ourselves all day long (minus lunch when daddy gets to join). Anyways, we have fun. We have been going to Little Cherries. It is a little group that meets twice a week and it's for kids under 5. They have different activities and such for the kids and moms to do. I love it because me and Strider pretty much sit and play the whole time. Sometimes we read books, sometimes we do puzzles, sometimes we make things. It is fun to have that time just for him. They also have a messy play day where they have water and shaving cream and all sorts of stuff to play with. It's great because I don't have to mess up my house with all the mess. Anyways, other than Little Cherries, Strider keeps me company. It is so easy going to the store with only 1 kid. I love it. Also, cleaning bathrooms is fabulous. He sprays and I wipe down stuff. He loves to scrub the toilet and the shower. We are a perfect combination.
3 comments:
SO CUTE!!!!
The cake is awesome!!! Did you make that? I know you have the skills
- Christy
I love that top picture!! it is really good!!
Post a Comment