Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hayeser and mom

 My mom and Hayes were able to come for the long President's day weekend.  Hayes didn't have school on Friday so they left Thursday night and got here in time to surprise the boys at school on Friday to have lunch with them.  Kyler saw my mom in the hall and waved to her and then went in his classroom. Very anti-climatic. Taegen smiled and kept walking. It was awesome. They were SO surprised.

So we ate lunch with them on Friday and then they gave Monga a tour of their classrooms and school. I had heard there was an ice skating pond and rink in Kalispell that I have been wanting to go to. Since Ryan is non-existent (tax season) I haven't wanted to go by myself so I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to have my mom and Hayes come with me ice skating.  Plus I had a few errands to run ie. Costco, walmart, etc.  Anyways, so we went ice skating. Taegen loved it. I knew he would. He LOVES outdoors and he loves falling and sliding and so ice skating was the thing for him.  Strider tried a little bit but was pretty nervous. Kyler said no from the very beginning so we didn't even rent him skates. However, after Strider went around once, he was done so Kyler used his skates to go around once. They switched off going every now and again but they had just as much fun from the sidelines watching (until Strider shut his fingers in the door thing).





All in all. Good times!

1 comment:

BECKY said...

hooray for fam!!!!