Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Boys. Boys.

 I have a ton of pictures that I have not posted on my blog (sees as how I haven't posted on my blog for quite some time).  I thought before school started again I better get last years school pics up.  Taegen's class was able to go on a field trip to Missoula and go to the Children's Museum and then ride the carousel.  Strider and I tagged along.  We are used to the Children's Museum in Indiana that is four floors and absolutely HUGE.  This museum was one level and about the size of an average house. Much smaller but the kids still loved it.
Strider and Taegen digging for dinosaur bones
Taegen getting surrounded by a bubble.

Strider loved this little wind maker thing-a-ma-jig.

The two kindergarten classes that went on the field trip.
 Kyler's class didn't do a field trip but they did do a program for the parents.  They sang songs and danced and all sorts of stuff.  Kyler and this little girl had to "dance" for some of it.  When Kyler got home he and Strider decided that if you hold hands and step back and forth then you are married.  I have been married a lot this summer.

Ky Guy.

Seriously cutest cowboy around and a super hot daddy.

Mama and her boy

Ky Guy and Strider. Don't you LOVE Strider's mohawk.  We call it his comb-over.
 Ryan also had some super fun this summer.  He got to go to Woodbadge this year. Apparently it's some super duper scouting camp for leaders.  It was two weekends from Thursday morning until Saturday night.  He loved it.  He loved it so much that he spent some of his Christmas money on a whole new scouting uniform. Pants. Socks. Shirt. Whatever else.  Then I got to sew his badges on. I was quite impressed with my sewing skills. :(.   Anyways, this is him getting ready to go.

Good work Scouter boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Strider is getting so big. I love that he has a colts sweatshirt on in one of the pics!