More water fun. It's nice that Ryan's parents have a boat that we have access too. We haven't used it a ton but when we do...we love it. Taegen absolutely loves the water. He would live in it if I let him. We've been able to have some friends come boating with us a few times. Here's the proof.
Hayes came to visit for the month of July. He also loves the water (even though it was cold) which was amazing so him and Taegen would go tubing a lot.
Kyler LOVES babies. This is Elynn - his baby of choice for the time being.
Hayes tried kneeboarding and loved it.
Hayes.
Poor Ryan doesn't get to do much stuff because he always has to drive the boat. So I drove so he could kneeboard and I must say I did a pretty good job for my first time behind the wheel of a boat. Ryan looked hot too.
T-dog tried kneeboarding too. He didn't get up to his knees but he got dragged along and before long he will be doing awesome tricks, I'm sure.
Kyler only likes the easy ski but he really likes it.
Ryan's cousins were in town and they rented a paddle board. It was actually pretty fun. Here is Ryan showing off his skill.
I thought I better see if I could do it too. It was actually really fun. Don't you love how my life jacket doesn't even cover one bit of my belly. Darn.
This is Taegen and Addee (Ryan's cousins daughter). They got along great and Addee loves to tube too so they went tubing a lot. It was so fun to listen to them giggling the entire time.
2 comments:
How cute are you and your belly!!!!! Awesome! Please tell me you are not the in one of these pictures being pulled behind the boat?!? It's taken from a distance so I can't see who it is but I would hope it's not the preggo girl!!!That is too dangerous for you!!!
Christy
oh so much fun!!! Love your pregnant belly and the life jacket(so cute)
Post a Comment